Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keep your fork, there's pie!



Can you smell pie from the open window?

So many choices. What's your favorite?

Cherry and blueberry sitting pretty!

But lets not forget the apple

Love........

Where should we start?

Too pretty to cut

Baked for a special friend

Waiting for family to arrive

Today we choose apple




Did you keep your fork? To me, seeing a pie means something wonderful is about to happen. It has always gave me a happy feeling. I guess that's why I love adding them to my miniature scenes. I hope pie gives you a good feeling, when you see it or this post might not make you happy. Remember to be good to yourself and take time to enjoy a little pie. Mini hugs~

18 comments:

Deb said...

The pies all look delicious! You have been one busy " baker" this week. I have been looking forward to your blog all week & you did not disappoint. I love that green cabinet that they are all placed on too. So delightfully country. Did you build it? Thanks for sharing.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Abolute perfection Kim! I can almost smell them here on the other side of the world
Mercedes

Sandra said...

Wow! Great job. Obviously we can smell all the food! They are so real

Kathi said...

I love pie. I love all three kinds that you made. I love pie more than cake, more than cookies, even more than ice cream. Well... pie with a bit of ice cream is nice too. :D

Your little pies look delicious! Now you are making me hungry for PIE!

rosanna said...

You make me drool on the desk!
WONDERFUL!

kimsminiatures said...

Thanks so much, HUGS!!!!! to you all :)

The Creative Bohemian said...

My goodness, they look so real! I want a slice of the apple!

mcddiss said...

esos pasteles tienen una pinta increible , no me extraña que te den alegria

besitos

Mari

Gemma said...

Me encantan tus pasteles!!
Un beso

Unknown said...

ciao cara sei sempre più bravaaaa...complimenti :)
passa da me se ti và http://idolcibijoux92.blogspot.it/
baci

Maria said...

Just perfect.. so real!

Tatiana said...

Привет!
Такие натуральные миниатюры!
Мои комплименты!
Татьяна

Fabiola said...

Your pies make me hungry!
Bye Faby

temari by the sea said...

Superb work, just stunning!

Marisa said...

those are so cute!

elizabeth s said...

I love your little pies and I HAVE kept my fork!
elizabeth

Case di Bambola said...

Your pies are superb, as usual! I wouldn't know which one to pick...possibly all of them?!?!
Ahh, I can smell them through my computer screen :)

Deni said...

All these little baked goodies always amazes me!
Just wonderful to see all the lovely things you make and can hardly believe I cant eat them!lol