Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sweet mini Christmas


Its been a week of sweet baking

baking table full of tiny baking and a pink Christmas tree

Everything a mini baker needs

I frosted so many cookies one by one

Ginger bread too!

Wouldn't be Christmas without these :)

Having so much fun I made 2

Can you smell the sugar?

Frosted Christmas tree cakes

I love frosted cookies
Christmas tree love

My kitchen is coming a long. We have light now. More pictures of this wonderful place coming soon.

Its been a busy week filled with holiday treats. I have done  frosted cookies every year and this year will be no different. My  daughters and I bake cookies in real life every year too. Its a tradition for us. The frosted ones have ALWAYS been my favorite. Happy memories always when its time to make the cookies. I hope you enjoyed this sweet sugar post. I added a picture of my mini kitchen at the end. The lights are going and I will give it a special post soon. So grab yourself a cookie and enjoy the pictures of my mini Christmas. Till next time. Stay sweet ~ Kim
Mini hugs~ 

22 comments:

Sabrina said...

How cute and beautiful!!! I love your creations!!!

blukats said...

Those cookies look so real they remind me of the refrigerator cookies I made when I was young. Now I am craving them!

Love your kitchen!

found and sewn said...

Wow! I love all these pretty frosted cookies.

maria l. said...

Como siempre....una delicia

carmen said...

buen trabajo, que sea feliz navidad ...

rosanna said...

WONDERFULL, I love each one of them.

Lovejoy Bears said...

It's all so heavenly Kim!! Your cookies are so wonderful!!I love the fun and happy colours of the frosting, they look so good I want to eat them :) And your miniature kitchen is stunning!!
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Xandra Dekker said...

Wat ziet het er allemaal weer mooi uit in je keuken.

Groeten Xandra

Susan Freeman said...

I love it all! Your mini kitchen is such a delight. I want to shrink myself and move right in!! How talented you are.

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Jennybee said...

Awesome! I am always in awe of your kitchen creations.

mcddiss said...

menudo surtido de dulces de navidad, tienen una pinta increible y las mesas muy bien puestas

besitos

Mari

Plushpussycat said...

Your cookies and kitchen are fabulous!!! xo Jennifer

Fabiola said...

Your cookies are delicious. I like the kitchen.
Bye Faby

Jackie said...

Kim your kitchen is so amazing, I can't even begin to imagine the hours of work you have put into this. The cookies are wonderfully delicious looking - I cannot tell the difference between these adorable mini cookies and the real thing!
hugs,
Jackie

miniacollection said...

I love everything.
Geneviève

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

OMG!!!Everything look so delicious!!!!
Hugs
Marina

Jo Raines said...

Beautiful as always, Kim! I'm trying to get back into the blogging world.

Jody
Peach Blossom Hill

Anonymous said...

I have such a tiny puppy :)
Christmas cookies are WONDERFUL!

elizabeth s said...

Dear Kim I have silently been following your blog for the past 7 months and I have wanted to express my fascination with the natural order of details that abound in your mini works of art. You make it look so easy but not everyone can do it. You have a gift and I thank you for sharing it so generously.
You are an inspiration.
Happy new year!

Elizabeth

Little Susie said...

you are amazing, i love each and every one and how you have the bowls of frosting.....how in the world you did the snowflake ones is beyond me, they are all just christmas perfect and dreamy....i also adore your kitchen, that pantry door and the vintage architecture over the outside door and your island details.....i want to shrink to 5inches tall and live in this world you've created...susie :)

esusan94 said...

Your work and your decorating (like a Victoria magazine or Country Home) in miniature is amazing and exquisite! I grew up in my Daddy's bakery and now I teach cake decorating for Wilton and bake and cook at home and everything looks so real (and even grown up size if you are not looking at in in miniature). Great job. I'm a new fan!!!!

Unknown said...

your little kitchen is amazing all the detail is great!