Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday and some macarons.......





Well this post was supposed to happen yesterday which was actually Sunday but had some computer issues. So today I will share Sunday's treat. Went to the dollhouse store with hubby for some supplies and on the way back we found this wonderful little cafe and bakery. I had to get the macarons. The pink one is raspberry and the yellow was lemon. What a treat. I will be going back soon. There was so many other things I wanted to try. What inspiration for miniature foods in this wonderful place. I think I gained 20 pounds just looking at it all.
In my mini world I made some muffins in baskets and a Lemon poppy seed bundt.
Working on the miniature bakery I hope to be able to share soon. Mini hugs!

10 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

As always Kim everything looks delicious and I can't tell where the real baking ends and the mini baking begins!
Mercedes

Jill said...

How lucky to have found some macarons! We only have one place (that I know of) that has macarons-- and they're hecka expensive!
Your baked goods creations are wonderful, as always. I love the textures that you're able to achieve-- perfection!

Linda Carswell said...

I was the same as Mercedes, couldn't work out the miniature food from the real....I guess the ones with less calories are the miniatures!!

Arantxa Fariña said...

Kim, it's adorable .
I like so much all but de muffins are so cute.
I think same Mercerdes everything looks delicious.
Hugs

Kathi said...

I love lemon poppy seed cake! May I have one little slice please? :)

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

LOL, me too, I thought the macarons were miniature! Can't wait to see your bakery! :) Marsha

Jemjoop said...

Never had a macaron but they look might tasty.

Sweet little baskets of muffins, I like the dotty fabric. Yumbo lemon bundt.

Sounds like a fun trip to the mini shop!

Hugs,
Jen

BALLET NEWS said...

Gorgeous - mini hugs back to you !

Unknown said...

Oh, Kim, everything looks scrumptious! I love your cupcakes . . . they're too cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Teresa

Vane said...

You do amazing and yummy cupcakes and pies!!!.

I love macaroons, here in Madrid only two places do them and I use to buy a bag and eat one everynight after dinner. Its my everyday award!

Hugs from Madrid.

Vanesa

www.elminimundodevane.com